field-guide Tag [X]
- Used and useful dataMay 20, 2019 by Frictionless Data
Concerned that your data is just not being used? We've got some great tips, and best practices to improve the uptake in your data use
- Validated tabular dataJuly 16, 2018 by Frictionless Data
When it comes to validating tabular data, you have some great tools at your disposal. We take a look at a couple of ways to utilise goodtables.
- Visible, findable, shareable dataJuly 16, 2018 by Frictionless Data
Getting your data out into the world is a crucial step towards its being used and useful. We walk through the steps to publishing on the top data platforms.
- Data publication workflow exampleMarch 12, 2018 by Frictionless Data
There's a lot to see in the world of Frictionless Data. If you're confused about how it all comes together, take a look at our publication workflow example.
- Automatically validated tabular dataMarch 12, 2018 by Frictionless Data
Automatic validation means you'll be the first to know if a change in your data causes a problem. Learn how to incorporate automatic validation into your workflow.
- Well packaged datasetsMarch 7, 2018 by Frictionless Data
There's an art to creating a good collection of data. Improve the quality of your datasets; making use of schemas, metadata, and data packages.