# Frictionless Roadmap
- Frictionless Framework (v4) Dec 2020
A new Frictionless Framework is a full rework of the previous generation software stack composed by tabulator/tableschema/datapackage/etc libraries
- Frictionless Repository (v1) Jun 2021
Data management service that brings continuous data validation to tabular data in your repository via Github Action
- Livemark (beta) Dec 2021
Data presentation framework for Python that generates static sites from extended Markdown with interactive charts, tables, scripts, and other features
- Frictionless Repository (v2) Sep 2022
Frictionless Repository is going to be updated to Frictionless Framework v5
- Frictionless Framework (v5) Dec 2022
A year since the first framework release we're going to publish a new version with some low-level breaking changes.
- Frictionless Application (beta) Mar 2023
We're looking forward to finish our application work and release it to a broad audience.
- Frictionless Application (v1) Jun 2023
We're going to publish a stable release version of Frictionless Application