pilot Tag [X]
- Frictionless data packages for the NIH CFDE projectJanuary 12, 2022 by Lilly Winfree (OKF), Philippe Rocca-Serra (University of Oxford) on behalf of the NIH-CFDE
The Frictionless Data team has been working with Dr. Philippe Rocca-Serra on increasing data set discoverability and highlighting how disparate data can be combined...
- Frictionless Data and Dryad join forces to validate research dataAugust 9, 2021 by Daniella Lowenberg and Lilly Winfree
A great way to share research data is to upload it to a repository, but how do we ensure that uploaded data doesn't have issues? Frictionless Data and Dryad join forces to revamp the upload page for the Dryad application, now including the Frictionless validation functionality to check for data quality.
- Dryad and Frictionless Data collaborationNovember 18, 2020 by Tracy Teal
Announcing a new Pilot collaboration with the data repository Dryad...
- Goodtables - Expediting the data submission and submitter feedback processSeptember 16, 2020 by Adam Shepherd, Amber York, Danie Kinkade, and Lilly Winfree
This post describes the second part of our Pilot collaboration with BCO-DMO...
- Clarifying the semantics of data matrices and results tables - a Frictionless Data PilotJuly 21, 2020 by Philippe Rocca-Serra and Lilly Winfree
This Pilot will focus on removing the friction in reported scientific experimental results by applying the Data Package specifications...
- Frictionless Public Utility Data - A Pilot StudyMarch 18, 2020 by Zane Selvans, Christina Gosnell, and Lilly Winfree
This blog post describes a Frictionless Data Pilot with the Public Utility Data Liberation project. Pilot projects are part of the Frictionless Data for Reproducible Research project
. Written by Zane Selvans, Christina Gosnell, and Lilly Winfree.
- Frictionless Data Pipelines for Ocean ScienceFebruary 10, 2020 by Adam Shepherd, Amber York, Danie Kinkade, and Lilly Winfree
This blog post describes a Frictionless Data Pilot with the Biological and Chemical Oceanography Data Management Office (BCO-DMO). Pilot projects are part of the Frictionless Data for Reproducible Research project
. Written by the BCO-DMO team members Adam Shepherd, Amber York, Danie Kinkade, and development by Conrad Schloer.
- Data Management for TEDDINETDecember 19, 2017 by Julian Padget (DM4T), Dan Fowler (OKI), Evgeny Kariv (OKI), Paul Walsh (OKI), Jo Barratt (OKI)
Frictionless Data specifications for data legacy
- Western Pennsylvania Regional Data CenterDecember 15, 2017 by Adria Mecarder (OKI)
Using ckanext-validation extension to highlight quality of datasets in CKAN-based open data portals.
- UK Data ServiceDecember 12, 2017 by Brook Elgie (OKI), Paul Walsh (OKI)
Using Frictionless Data software to assess and report on data quality and make a case for generating visualizations with ensuing data and metadata.