case-studies Tag [X]
- Publishing and analysing data: mySociety's workflowSeptember 20, 2022 by Alex Parson
This blog post explores behind the scenes how mySociety is managing climate data, using the GitHub ecosystem and Frictionless Data standards to validate and publish data
- Deploy SolutionsSeptember 15, 2022 by Nicholas Kellett
Frictionless Climate Change Data
- Announcing Flatterer: converting structured data into tabular dataJuly 14, 2022 by Open Data Services
In this blog post, we introduce Flatterer — a new tool that helps convert JSON into tabular data.
- Libraries HackedFebruary 7, 2022 by Dave Rowe
Libraries hacked is a project started in 2014 to promote the use of open data in libraries. That includes publishing data about libraries, as well as using other open datasets to enhance library data.
- Open Data BlendJuly 12, 2021 by Michael Amadi
Open Data Blend is a set of open data services that aim to make large and complex UK open data easier to analyse.
- HuBMAP - Table Schema generating an Excel templateFebruary 4, 2021 by Chuck McCallum
The Human BioMolecular Atlas Program Given has developed tableschema-to-template which takes a Frictionless Table Schema as input, and returns an Excel template with embedded documentation and basic validations.
- schema.data.gouv.fr - An Open Data Schema Catalog for FranceMay 22, 2020 by Geoffrey Aldebert, Antoine Augusti
- Nimble Learn - Data Package Connector (datapackage-connector)July 22, 2019 by Michael Amadi
Nimble Learn's datapackage-connector is a Power BI Custom Connector for loading tables directly from Tabular Data Packages into Power BI through the 'Get Data' experience.
- Data CuratorMarch 1, 2019 by Frictionless Data
Data Curator is a simple desktop editor to help describe, validate, and share usable open data.
- Nimble Learn - Data Package M (datapackage-m)July 20, 2018 by Michael Amadi
Nimble Learn's datapackage-m is a set of functions for working with Tabular Data Packages in Power BI Desktop and Power Query for Excel.