# A recap from our December community call
We had a presentation about “using frictionless data package for web archive data package (WACZ format)”. More details in this GitHub issue.
If you would like to dive deeper and watch Ilya’s presentation, you can find it here:
# Other agenda items from our hangout
- People are interested in tools dealing with tools dealing with “small” data.
- What are we up to for 2021? What’s the roadmap for Frictionless?
- Specs are stable.
- We will keep working on https://github.com/frictionlessdata/frictionless-js
- https://github.com/datopian/data-cli Command line tool for working with data, Data Packages and the DataHub
- https://github.com/datopian/datapub React-based framework for building data publishing workflows (esp for CKAN)
# Join us next time!
Our next meeting will be announced in January 2021! You can sign up here to be notified when the hangout will be scheduled. We’ll give some space to talk about geospatial data standards, coping with Covid and showing a member’s platform dedicated to open data hackathons!
As always, there will be time for your updates too. Do you want to share something with the community? Let us know when you sign up!
# Call recording
On a final note, here is the recording of the full call: