# A recap from our November community call
This time around, we were offered a fantastic presentation by Costas Simatos, the team leader of the ISA2 Interoperability Test Bed Action at the European Commission! He revealed some powerful tools to validate data against specifications, including the following:
- A Table Schema validator, sharing a news article about it;
- More validators to work with XML, RDF, JSON and CSV (based on a fork of tableschema-java) as well as a custom CSV validator built for Kohesio, the “Project Information Portal for Cohesion Policy”;
- A feature-rich conformance testing platform.
If you would like to dive deeper and watch Costas’ presentation, here it is:
# Other agenda items from our hangout
- We are hiring a community manager as well as a software developer! The full details are here: https://okfn.org/about/jobs/
- Interested in giving your feedback on an issue about raster geoinformation?
# Join us next month!
Our next meeting will be on December 17. You can sign up here. We’ll discuss using Frictionless data package for the web archive data package (WACZ format) and give some space to talk about geospatial data standards, coping with Covid and showing a member’s platform dedicated to open data hackathons!
As always, there will be time for your updates too. Do you want to share something with the community? Let us know when you sign up!
# Call recording
On a final note, here is the recording of the full call: