# A recap from our November community call
This time around, we were offered a fantastic presentation by Costas Simatos, the team leader of the ISA2 Interoperability Test Bed Action (opens new window) at the European Commission! He revealed some powerful tools to validate data against specifications, including the following:
- A Table Schema validator (opens new window), sharing a news article (opens new window) about it;
- More validators to work with XML (opens new window), RDF (opens new window), JSON (opens new window) and CSV (opens new window) (based on a fork of tableschema-java (opens new window)) as well as a custom CSV validator (opens new window) built for Kohesio (opens new window), the “Project Information Portal for Cohesion Policy”;
- A feature-rich conformance testing platform (opens new window).
If you would like to dive deeper and watch Costas’ presentation, here it is:
# Other agenda items from our hangout
- We are hiring a community manager as well as a software developer! The full details are here: https://okfn.org/about/jobs/ (opens new window)
- Interested in giving your feedback on an issue about raster geoinformation (opens new window)?
# Join us next month!
Our next meeting will be on December 17. You can sign up here (opens new window). We’ll discuss using Frictionless data package for the web archive data package (WACZ format) and give some space to talk about geospatial data standards, coping with Covid and showing a member’s platform dedicated to open data hackathons!
As always, there will be time for your updates too. Do you want to share something with the community? Let us know when you sign up!
# Call recording
On a final note, here is the recording of the full call: